Fedora Core NFS installation

Hello,

I successfully upgraded Red Hat Linux 9 to Fedora Core 0.94 via NFS.  I then
proceeded to try a full installation on the same machine via NFS but the
installation process halts.

I have confirmed the MD5 hash on each iso image is correct. I have extracted
each iso image, twice now, using the method described in the README file.

The last message to be displayed to tty3 console is as follows:

* moving (1) to step installpackage
* switching frpom iso 1 to 2 for redhat-artwork-0.81-1.i386

I've tried google on the above info but it returns very little.  Anyone able to
help?

Thanks,
Carlos