Fedora and mainstream redhat compatibility

Hi all,

I'm a bit confused about the direction the 'new', Redhat-sponsored Fedora linux is taking, compared to the 'old' Fedora linux.

The 'old' Fedora produced third party RPMS for use with the production Redhat releases (Redhat 9 etc). I package a lot of RPM's myself, and had just started to contribute to Fedora.

The 'new' Fedora is talking about being a seperate OS.

Will I still be able to use Fedora as a source of RPMS to use with the 'standard' Redhat releases? Or do we now need yet another RPM repository to fill this need?

Thanks.