Yum Repositories

What is the most common yum repos that are used?

Here is the senario:
I tried to install from Livna mplayer.
It says that it cannot from aalib, libdv, or lzo.
I put in Freshrpms repos in yum.conf and if I do a yum install mplayer* it tries to get Freshrpms version of mplayer rather than Fedoras which is different.

I resolved the deps by getting the three packages above then remarking out the Freshrpms repos in my yum.conf, and installing mplayer. But I think that there must be a better way.

Kreg