Re: Apt vs. Yum vs. up2date?

On Oct 14, 2003, "Benjamin J. Weiss" <benjamin Weiss name> wrote:

> So, I guess I need to switch my update methodology.

You should really try Fedora Core Test3.  Its up2date can use yum, apt
and plain directories containing RPMS, without requiring any form of
entitlement for RHN service.  All with the nice up2date interface you
say you like :-)

Don't expect it to be fully functional atm, but I've been using it for
the past few days, and I'm finding it *very* cool.

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}