Re: OpenGroupware?

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

I didn't see this brought up yet, but was there any interest in putting
OpenGroupware in Fedora Core?

If not, is it because of the commercial ZideLook add-on for Outlook?

would not be a good reason, since afaik, it is useable without it for non-outlook users.
I do think its a weird sort of opensource, seems rather crippled, on both client- and server-side.
I'd advice to look at Kolab if such a server is to go in; it is much more open, has closed and open clients, and the only disadvantage I can think of is that the developers made it for OpenPKG, which means it'd need to be 'ported' to redhat to some degree.

Maarten