Re: OpenGroupware? -- how is it "crippled" at the server???

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Quoting Maarten Stolte <maarten stolte papuaos org>:

would not be a good reason, since afaik, it is useable without it for non-outlook users.
I do think its a weird sort of opensource, seems rather crippled, on both client- and server-side.

Huh? I didn't see that "crippling" at all. It seems to be a full-up, XML-RPC, WebDAV, HTTP collaboration server. What do you see is "crippled" on the server?

depends on the definition ofcourse, but I don't like the fact that, afaik, some functionality is only available under other licenses, like connecting to big boys' db's.

Maarten