Ximian redcarpet not starting

Title: Message
I've just install Fedora Core Test 3 (doing a fresh install rather than upgrading from RHL9) and I'd like to install Ximian Exchange Connector for Evolution. So far the only way I know to download this component is using RedCarpet (Ximian's Updater). So I've download the last rpms from their web site and install it. But rcd (RedCarpet local daemon) doesn't start (actually it say "started OK" but doesn't start) so I can't user RedCarpet. Does anyone know what is the problem ?