RE : Ximian redcarpet not starting

In fact I've just found in rcd messages log that it can't detect any supported system or distribution type and what's why the redcarpet daemon doesn't start (sorry I don't think to look at this log before)...

Eric
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Eric JEANNIN
Envoyé : jeudi 16 octobre 2003 13:45
À : 'fedora-list redhat com'
Objet : Ximian redcarpet not starting

I've just install Fedora Core Test 3 (doing a fresh install rather than upgrading from RHL9) and I'd like to install Ximian Exchange Connector for Evolution. So far the only way I know to download this component is using RedCarpet (Ximian's Updater). So I've download the last rpms from their web site and install it. But rcd (RedCarpet local daemon) doesn't start (actually it say "started OK" but doesn't start) so I can't user RedCarpet. Does anyone know what is the problem ?