Re: OpenGroupware? -- how is it "crippled" at the server???

Hi,

after reading all these replies and the whole discussion, I think I'll
revisit my points this weekend, reading all the OGo docs again, but I
beg you guys to do the same with Kolab. Kolab 2 is being designed atm.,
and it would be nice to have a 2nd solution next to OGo. Suppose you are
right, and OGo is atm. the best solution, then it will still benefit us
to have more then one option...

Maarten