Postfix issues

I have recently installed the new test version of
Fedora Core (3). And I am having issues with postfix.
I can send mail out just fine, but cannot receive any.
I am not getting return messages or failure to deliver
when I send to my fedora box...it's like they just
dissapear?

Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be
appreciated!

Thanks!