Silicon Image 3114 (SATA chip) support in Fedora cr1?

Hi folks.  I am wondering if there will be support for the Silicon Image
4-port SATA chip, the 3114, in Core Rel 1.  I have not been able to find a
straight answer to this in the 2.4.22 changelog, nor anywhere else.

Also, a related question that has been asked here before, but again I have
not been able to find the answer--will the ICH5R SATA ports be supported
in core rel 1?

Thanks very much!

--Krishna