Re: lzo, aalib and libdv missing from all repositories

adding this made it work

baseurl=http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/0.94/$basearch/yum/stable/
> gpgcheck=1
> failovermethod=priority

not quite sure why as it was different as I had this:
[fedora-stable]
name=Fedora Stable
baseurl=http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/0.94/i386/yum/stable

> And you keep using, _0.95_ os repository.
now very sure why it just worked.. but it did:
[fedora-os]
name=Fedora OS
baseurl=http://download.fedora.us/fedora/redhat/0.94/i386/yum/os

For the moment I shall grab what I need then play more
to understand.