Re: Ximian redcarpet not starting

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 15:18, Ben Russo wrote:
> Ximian (the distributor of both RedCarpet and Connector)
> does not support Severn at all.
> Ximian only supports RH7.3,8,9 and Mandrake 9.1 and SUSE 8.2
> Sorry. [...]

Since I'm a Ximian customer (1 year web support - for home use)
I asked about fedora support (22Sep2003) and they answered that they'll
look into it as soon as it is released, and since
it's GNOME 2.4 it should not be that long (Red Hat 9
took a few month though).

BTW, is there any equivalent of Ximian web support for fedora?
You can ask basic question and they answer in a few days
(I've asked 13 questions in 8 month).

Sincerely,

Laurent