Flash for Mozilla using Fedora CORE

Hi list,

I downloaded the file at macromedia.com
"install_flash_player_6_linux.tar.gz", double clicked it (it spun the
hard drive and seemed ok) and went looking for flashplayer-installer
but it was not found also.  I did this under my user name NOT root.

=====
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good. -Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)