The 2.6 kernel is available for "Shrike"??? Why not Fedorainstead??

Hi,

Well, I am "up and running" with Fedora Test3.

What is this I hear about Arjan making a 2.6 kernel test release for Red
Hat 9.0?
I thought the "North Carolina" bird was being replaced by Fedora.   Can
we get a test release for Fedora as well? Or is that too bleeding edge?

Thanks,
--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto ornl gov>