Re: bootloader

Gerry Tool wrote:

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 08:10, Walt Frampus wrote:

I need to change my bootloader, I have been looking in the menu's for
something that would allow me to do so and haven't seen anything. Could
someone please tell me where to look???

Do you want to change programs, i.e., from Grub to Lilo, or are you just wanting to change the parameters to grub?

Gerry