Re: advice on upgrading from 9.0 to fedora 0.95

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Duncan Morison wrote:

> I'd be interested to hear how possible this is?
>
> Having messed around with fedora quite a bit I decided
> to build a Redhat 9.0 system that I was happy with
> first, then  upgrade once I'd got everything I wanted
> installed succesfully. ( using apt-get and freshrpms )
>
> Coluld this be as simple as installing yum and
> changing my /etc/yum.conf to my old fedora's yum.conf
> and running yum upgrade?

Could be, but then again severn is a beta so it might not be either.

IOW: it should work but if it breaks you get to keep the pieces. :-)

--
......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522	http://counter.li.org
tdiehl rogueind com	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123 rogueind com