RE: When doing an up2date, I get a warning about GPG not signed

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the same as getting the GPG not signed.

The other problem does not let you connect to RHN at all.  I know about that one since I have RH 7.3/9.0 as well.

Maybe the Rawhide packages don’t get GPG signed???   GPG is used to prevent tampering, right

Ernesto