Re: When doing an up2date, I get a warning about GPG not signed

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 05:21, Williams Jr, Ernest L. wrote:
> Hi,
> I am doing an up2date after installing Fedora test 3:
> Does anyone else get a warning about the packages not being signed
> with GPG??
> This is potentially dangerous, right?  Should I not proceed with the
> up2dates.
> Thanks,
> Ernest L. Williams Jr.

Hello

I have the problem you describe when updating from RH. I setup my
own YUM ftp server on my lan, mirrored the Rawhide RPMS to it, and then
I use
YUM to update the client. No warning messages and I can update many
clients quickly from my own YUM server.

Kevin