Installer Quits Right Away

I'm trying to install severn3 on a system that had rhl9.

        install exited abnormally -- received signal 11

is the message I got right after OK for network IP addressing, two tries
in a row. What does signal 11 mean? Is this a severn bug preventing me
from installing from NFS?
--
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...."
                                                Proverbs 9:10 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/