Re: CNET News Article

I have to say that where they have made a serious
mistake is that they're judging a beta.

If I expected everything to work 100% I'd still be
using RH9 and apt-get/freshrpms. ( and still do for
one machine )

As with any OS if you want decent stability wait at
least 2 months after release.

Personally I suspect RH9 is going to be one of those
'classic' stable releases like RH 7.3 ended up.