Re: fedora 0.95 and mozilla firebird

All you have to do is:

tar zxvf MozillaFirebird-0.7-i686-linux-gtk2+xft.tar.gz -C /usr/local

ln -s /usr/local/MozillaFirebird/MozillaFirebird \
 /usr/local/bin/MozillaFirebird

and you're off to the races. no compiling necessary.

Rafael Ferreira wrote:
Does anyone knows what is the easier way to get firebird installed on
core 0.95? yeah yeah I could compile it but I would rather not, I like
being able to easily rpm something out of my system.

Thanks!

- raf

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik cpsc ucalgary ca
 system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary