Re: missing RPM in desktop install -- xsri-2.1.0-6

Mike A. Harris wrote:

I never said media that passes an md5sum is bad. Please point out where I said that.

You didn't. My fractured English was meant to say that md5sums computed are indentical to the MD5SUMS file, so the bytes are correct in the files.

If your images/CDs/whatever *DO* match our official images, then that isn't the problem - and that is what I was asking you for.

They do match.

Can you reproduce it with a real OS install on real hardware not
using VMware?

I'll burn these same .iso files to CDROM, and then try and load with them after swapping hard drives. Alas, the laptop with XP cannot be reinstalled at this point.

Alan