Re: CNET News Article

Jeremy Hogan wrote:

Ding! Nobody publishes volume discounting unless they want folks not
having the requisite volume to still lobby for the rock bottom deal.

My boss (a VP in my company) called our RedHat Sales Person, we had 26 enterprised RHN licenses,
we had a network with HUNDREDS of old SCO boxes on it that we were considering
changing to RHEL. RedHat didn't want to talk about volume licensing.

Sorry...

-Ben.