mozilla 1.5

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 25 20:42:54 UTC 2003

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, nosp wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 16:33, dragoran wrote:
> > will mozilla 1.5 be included in fedora core 1 ?
>
> No.   Discussed in this list's archives at

mozilla.org has rpms for fedora 0.95. You can just install them using
yum..

I have the following in my /etc/yum.conf file

[mozilla-seamonkey]
name=Mozilla SeaMonkey Releases
baseurl=http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/yum/SeaMonkey/releases/current/redhat/$releasever

One issue that came up is epiphany - I just took the spec file from
the rawhide epiphany.srpm and built epiphany-1.0.4-1.i386.rpm with the
latest epiphany tar file. I wanted to try the html editor in the
latest mozilla - but use epiphany for borwser (was a galeon user) -
hence this approach.

Satish