Re: package management

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 10:09, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> "official" tool is up2date, which supports both yum and apt
> repositories.
Ok, cool. Next question. I run up2date and it is pointing at rawhide
repositories. Don't I want it to point to fedora repositories? Do I
change this in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources?
Glen Wagley <glen wagdog homelinux com>
"Simple things should be simple and complex things should be possible."
  -Alan Kay