Re: ACL's this time around

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 David Grudek anixter com wrote:
> Why are ACL's not inputted into the distro yet?  It seems that they are
> stable by now so it would be nice if they were in.

They are in RHEL and since those SRPMs are available, you can rebuild
under Fedora Core...

I've heard of at least one person who has already done that.

With the sudden influx of flexibility in what is to be included, it
wouldn't surprise me if it took some time to port the patches properly to
match w/ Fedora patches RHEL doesn't have (visa-versa)..

Cheers, -Ali