Yum Notes

I've taken my notes on building a yum repsitory and expanded them to
include notes on upgrading using a yum repository. I have not yet released
document under the GDFL, but will do so when it is in suitable shape
for release. I would appreciate your comments on the notes.

yum list readers: I'm not on the yum list, so please CC me with your
comments.

Thanks