Re: mp3 help...

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 17:59, Rik van Riel wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, Erik Englund wrote:
> > exactly, so why don't fedora have an European release on a European
> > server that US people are not aloud to download?
>
> Are you volunteering ?
>
> Is anybody else volunteering ?
>
> I think you've got your answer ;)
One can setup "fedora NON-US" addon or whatever you name it... will/can
save a lot of space we don't want see wasted, right? This is in case
the source can't be distributed, if only the binary can't there can be
--define nonus or whatever option in the source rpm (correct me if I'm
wrong).

Currently I do recompile some packages and can easy find others from
freshrpms and other places...

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev