Re: Open office install - knock it off!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 01:52:33PM -0500, Maxwell Bottiger wrote:
> Hey, that got it!  Thanks!
>
> I still have an error printed if I start off the console, but it can't be
> too terrible since everything still works.
>
> [sleepylight host65-239 ~]$ oowriter
> sed: can't read
> /home/sleepylight/.openoffice/user/config/registry/instance/org/openoffice/Setup.xml:
> No such file or directory
> Starting OpenOffice.org ...

Maybe someone answered this already (I'm reading the list in digest form
at the moment). anyway, OpenOffice.org also creates a file named .sversionrc
in which it records the version and location of the directory used for
user preferences. Check the contents of this file. It's probably safe to
remove it and restart the latest updated OOo version (which will then
recreate this file with the currently correct info).

David Jansen