Re: RH Professional Workstation

Friedhelm> Hi, it seems RH will still offer boxes for end users, the next
Friedhelm> to RHL 9
Friedhelm> http://www.redhat.de/software/workstation/
Friedhelm> http://shop.redhat.de/katalog/software This one is in german
Friedhelm> only, but you'll get the relevant parts: 99 bucks

Friedhelm> To clear my confusion: Is this offer only for the european
Friedhelm> market?  Whats the relation to fedora core?

The codebase is closer to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 than to Fedora Core.
I know of no plans for Red Hat to produce any kind of "for-sale" product
directly based on the Fedora Core bits.

                                Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/