Re: RH Professional Workstation

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 15:11, Friedhelm Betz wrote:
[...]

> Maybe, but the communication provided by RH is not very clear for me, sorry
> (and I did read the redhat sites and the one dedicated to fedora)
>
> [...]

Replying to myself:
Check this urls and you may find a reason for my confusion:
http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/purchase/index.html
https://www.europe.redhat.com/shop/en/
and this one:
http://www.redhat.com/software/workstation/

<qoute>
Available exclusively through Retail and Corporate Resellers
</qoute>

No pointers are given, where to buy, so can I consider
http://shop.redhat.de/katalog/software
as Retail or Corporate Reseller

Friedhelm
--