mozilla: no language packs as root

Hi everybody!

Maybe someone ran into this problem, too.

* Install a custom version of mozilla (1.5 in my case), ether tarball or
from the mozilla-seamonkey-releases
(http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/yum/SeaMonkey/releases/current/redhat/0.95/)
* Open mozilla as root, go to http://mozilla.org, get the language pack
and exit mozilla.
* Start mozilla again and go to Preferences -> Appearance ->
Languages/Content: The Language pack seems no installed.
* Start mozilla as user and everything is fine: You can change the
language.

Just wondering... I know that I *should* not run mozilla as root. :-)

Christoph
--
Christoph Wickert <christoph wickert web de>