Re: RH Professional Workstation

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:22:52 +0100, Friedhelm Betz wrote:

> Replying to myself:
> Check this urls and you may find a reason for my confusion:
> http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/purchase/index.html
> https://www.europe.redhat.com/shop/en/
> and this one:
> http://www.redhat.com/software/workstation/
>
> <qoute>
> Available exclusively through Retail and Corporate Resellers
> </qoute>
>
> No pointers are given, where to buy, so can I consider
> http://shop.redhat.de/katalog/software
> as Retail or Corporate Reseller

Well, that example is flawed, and it seems you have a weird
understanding of what "resale" is. http://shop.redhat.de is a special
case because orders are not handled by Red Hat themselves but in
cooperation with linuxland.de (see bottom of page or
http://shop.redhat.de/versand). One well-known reseller in Germany is
www.ixsoft.de where you find Professional Workstation on the main page
even.