Re: transition from red hat 9 to fedora

George Alexeief wrote:

As a very happy RH9 user, I was also a little worried about what
switching to Fedora will mean -- instability? No support? From what I
gather so far, it seems that Fedora Core will fill the gap that RH9's
death will create.
And if Fedora doesn't cut it, then there's always SuSe -- so no matter
what, us low-cost Linux users will have somewhere to go.