Re: [Re: no graphical boot since last kernel update]

Sean Middleditch wrote:

Hmm . From dmesg :
	Kernel command line: ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb
In my grub.conf
	kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.22-1.2110.nptl ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb

And I still boot in plain old text [ Ok ] thing. Any other tips? (Not that I care *that* much about it)

Just to double check, you do have rhgb still installed, yes?  Also, are
you sure there are no typos in your sysconfig GRAPHICAL=yes line?

rpm -q rhgb rhgb-0.11.1-2

From /etc/sysconfig/init:

# anything else => new style bootup without ANSI colors or positioning
BOOTUP=color
# Turn on graphical boot
GRAPHICAL=yes

Still no graphical boot. Quite odd. Cheers, Michael