Re: Are these lists broken?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, David C. Hart wrote:

> I'm not getting RH Gen. nor Fedora

Something funky is hapenning as far as I can tell. My subscription to
fedore-test-list redhat com simply disappeared.

When I try logging into my subscription page, it says - my e-mail id
is not on the list. If I try resubscribing - I don't get any e-mail
confirmation.

Any idea how I can debug this - or who to contact?

thanks,
Satish