Since You Folks Can Hear Me . . .

Attention List Admin:

No bounces here.

I have no connection attempts from Redhat in the current maillog. The
last connect that I have is yesterday, 10/28 at 15:55. Did you folks do
anything yesterday at 4:00 PM ET?

Presumably, we are receiving the rest of our email today. Something is
wrong on RH's end. Maybe NPTL is even more broken than I thought ;-)