Re: missing RPM in desktop install -- xsri-2.1.0-6

Duncan Morison wrote:

Never ever succesfully installed redhat on vmware via
the CDs... this has always happenned to me.

I have successfully installed various Redhat installations directly from the .iso files via VMWare in the past, but it does feel indeed like this is a problem between VMWare and the .iso files.

I burned the exact ISO files onto physical media, and installed them on another machine, and the installation went fine onto other hardware.

Alan