Confusion ?¿¿?¿

Joel Barrios Dueñas jbarrios at linuxparatodos.net
Fri Oct 31 03:15:07 UTC 2003

No. You have to edit grub.conf and add rhgb to kernel options:

example:

title Fedora Core (2.4.22-1.2115.nptl)
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.22-1.2115.nptl ro root=/dev/hda2 rhgb
        initrd /initrd-2.4.22-1.2115.nptl.img

If you update to _latest_ packages, and Kudzu detects something new,
then it will prompt you with the details window in rhgb to do whatever
is needed to be done.

El jue, 30-10-2003 a las 20:28, Miguel Angel Morales García escribió:
> Hi.
>
> After upgrade rhgb with yum and edited my init file and add
> graphical=yes into, my system start rhgb after of kudzu, is correct?. Is
> possible start rhgb after grub¿?¿??¿

Joel Barrios D.
Linux Para Todos
http://www.linuxparatodos.net/