ATI Radeon 9600 bug report

Dear Mike,
We recently tested fedora on a dual Athlon machine with an ATI Radeon 9600 with two outputs, VGA and DVI. Chipsets 4150 and 4170 combined on the one board.

I tested this every way I could think of, modifying the XF86Config for one or two screens, etc. But no joy. I'll get more details after the weekend. VESA was fairly stable.
Regards, TC

--
Terry Cole	admingt maths otago ac nz System Administrator
Dept. of Maths and Stats, 		Otago University