Severn and Gnome 2.4

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Thu Sep 25 11:46:12 UTC 2003

Well that sucks, and at the same time I am happy it isn't just me.
I thought that it might be an x issue as well, or gnome.
I did tail my log files, and I can't see anything relating to it when it
happens.

I haven't tried going into KDE to see if the problem is there too.(With
Gnome 2.4 I am quickly becoming a Gnome user only)
I think that I will try that today.

Have you or anyone else seen something like this in Bugzilla?

Kreg