help with firefox issue?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri Apr 2 00:32:51 UTC 2004

I'm using FC1 and firefox 0.8. Last night I downloaded some themes from the
list given in the firefox themes list. "Walnut" DLed ok and installed simply
so I tried a couple others that looked good. Both took an extremely long time
then I cancelled the Dl, not being that interested. Now Firefox refuses to
start, giving the message "error loading browser window: no XBL binding for
browser."

I backed up the firefox folder and downloaded the Fedora rpm for 0.8-1 and SUd
and installed it. It shows up in the menu but when I click on the item the HD
whirrs for a minute then no browser. So I have successfully made the error
message go away.

Ideas? references? abuse?

Dave
--
Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings