GUMBY GRUB

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Apr 4 00:42:29 UTC 2004

Am So, den 04.04.2004 schrieb Res um 02:09:

> listen you abusive cockhead, yes i got your pvt email as well..i started
> this thread so you blow it out your ass fuckwit

> Regards,
> Res

Hey hey, stop that offending language style!

You was just told that the way you posted to this list caused a "thread
hijacking" as your new thread appears as part of a different one because
it has misleading header tags.

Please follow the advice to start new threads with a new empty mail
editor window and not by reply click to a foreign thread.

And you language is absolutely misplaced! Upper letters are treated as
shouting - so misuse in the subject line. And "gumby" I feel is used
depreciatory. Please have a look at the netiquette guide.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 02:31:28 up 15 days, 10:13, load average: 0.82, 0.47, 0.44
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]