OH @$#%%$$#^ Fedora doesn't do mc pine or lyx ???????????

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Mon Apr 5 06:45:26 UTC 2004

I can't remember where I got the rpm's for mc but it's running on my
system.  Check the CD's or one of the online depositories.  I suspect you
can just install it.

Fedora doesn't use pine (they don't like the license agreement).  Do a
google for the Fedora rpm and install it.  I'm typing this now in pine.

I don't know what lyx is but I believe it's also in the distribution but
not automatically installed (like mc).  For these you can always install
using up2date, apt or yum.  I like yum.

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer