Wireless support

Daryl Fournier dgfournier33 at msn.com
Tue Apr 6 14:02:03 UTC 2004

I would like to know if Fedora core 1, can use Network Everywhere USB
adapter. I have no problem with my Nic card, but I would like to find out if
I can network from wireless, any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
I downloaded Fed core 1, on a newer computer, I am really impressed with the
speed, Another question, I have downloaded the image for Core 2, how can I
get it to mount, may sound silly but I had know problems with Core 1, seems
that Core 2 is more tricky to me.
Thank you in advance,

  Daryl Fournier