[OT] RE: Anythnig to watch out for on a laptop?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Apr 7 06:15:04 UTC 2004

At 20:48 4/6/2004, you wrote:
>The X40's good if you travel a lot. Small screen/slow processor/small
>HD/Integrated Graphics at RM800 Cheaper than T41(USD210)
>
>I'll go for the T41 still. (if I have the $$$)

All relative. In notebooks, it has long been said that you have three
possible qualities: powerful, lightweight, and cheap. You are then allowed
to pick any two out of three. I have a T series (with a 14" screen at
1400x1050) and I've worked with the X series boxes too. One is bigger but
more powerful, the other is smaller and lighter but not as powerful.
Natural tradeoff, if you ask me.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com