VNC Server - won't start

Hugh Foster Hugh.Foster at Servisair.com
Wed Apr 7 13:48:22 UTC 2004

I didn't know it was there! As usual, packed with handy comments, worked it
through, worked a treat. Thanks!

>> Have you edited the /etc/sysconfig/vncservers file?

Best regards,

Hugh Foster
System Support Analyst
Servisair (UK) Ltd.
hugh.foster at servisair.com
www.servisair.com
"Reboot the PC and try it again"

This e-mail may contain material of a private and highly confidential
nature. No authority either express or implied is given to any person other
than the intended recipient(s) to read, disclose or act upon its contents or
attachments. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this
e-mail together with any embedded, associated or attached documents or
files. [This express obligation of confidence may be used as evidence should
any legal action arise concerning the misuse of this message or its
attachments etc as any unauthorised use or disclosure of them is strictly
prohibited].

Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of the Company,
its holding company, subsidiaries, or affiliates. The copyright holder shall
not be liable for any loss of profit, interruption of business, damage to
equipment or data or any other damage, including but not limited to direct,
special, incidental or consequential damages. Any other remedy that would
otherwise be available in law or equity is hereby excluded except to the
extent that such exclusion would be void or is prohibited by law.