MythTV and capture drivers for FC/RHL, rpms, HOWTOs and lists

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Apr 9 12:26:56 UTC 2004

On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 03:45:48PM +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> [...]

:)

You can use as much power as you like, some processes like transcoding
to MPEG4 will benefit from this. Nevertheless VDR often quotes the
200MHz hardware requirement (which I believe). I can't even test this
requirement w/o breaking into a computer museum ;)

Persoanlly I have been using MythTV on a Duron/700 w/o having any
performance problems (but I never transcode or archive anything, it's
capture, view, delete ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net