A choice?

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at ixpres.net
Sat Apr 10 00:23:41 UTC 2004

I think a lot of this discussion can be applied to the "Select Individual
Packages" option later in the install process too.

RH9 had a wonderful interface for selecting specifically which packages you
did and did not want, allowing you to see a description and size
information on all packages before installing them.

Fedora did away with this interface in exchange for a "simpler" one, which
took away the descriptive interface and replaced it with a buggier, more
obtuse one.

As an RFE, can we have the old one back?

Japheth "J.C." Cleaver